Living your best life doesn’t just happen by accident. It requires a powerful combination of healthy nutrition, daily movement, and proper supplementation to achieve optimal wellness.
Yet, almost everyone needs help along the way. What makes the difference is having expert medical advice backed by the support and accountability of a health coach by your side.
With this in mind, Naturopathic Doctor Dr. Sadi Jimenez designed the Whole Life Optimization program.
The Whole Life Optimization program is customized to meet the needs of each individual, providing the medical and coaching expertise to achieve the best results possible.
The Whole Life Optimization program includes:
- Food sensitivity test.
- Microbome analysis.
- Supplement regimen.
- Gut inflammation markers.
- Health maintenance plan.
- Personalized nutritional guidance and meal planning.
- Easy and healthy recipes.
- Virtual personal training sessions.
- Customized daily fitness routines.
- 1x/week support and accountability call with a health coach to discuss progress, and challenges.
- Dr. Sadi and Coach Andre will be meeting weekly to discuss progress, and make any adjustments to your program as needed.
Whole Life Optimization FAQ’s
Who would benefit from this consult?
This is a foundational consult. Let’s get to the root cause of your chronic medical condition, and together come up with a comprehensive plan that relieves you of your symptoms and provides you with long-term health.
What you expect with this consult
- 60-minute In-depth look at your medical history and how it relates to your current health.
- Evaluation of environmental toxin exposure.
- Reduction of environmental toxin exposure
- Lifestyle and nutrition evaluation for your unique needs
- Medical referrals when needed.
- Chronic medical conditions.
Herbal & Supplement Consult FAQ’s
Who is this for ?
Herbal medicine is for everyone. Anyone that wants a more natural and harmonious way to treat the body.
What is Herbal Medicine?
Herbal medicine is the use of plants for their therapeutic effects on our lives. Plants are able to change the chemistry, and physiology in our bodies. The entire plant can be used as medicine. From the seed to the root, bark, and leaves. Herbal medicine has been part of human evolution from the beginning of time. And where many of our conventional drugs got their origins from.
Why must we consult a professional when starting herbs or supplements?
Conditions that herbal medicine can help with:
- Hormonal imbalances
- Stomach issues such as GERD, ulcers, H.Pylori
- Intestinal concerns such as bloating, diarrhea, and constipation
- Colds, insomnia
What will you receive from the consultation?
- 30-minute in-depth look at your current medications, supplement, and herbal regiment.
- Choosing the correct herbs and supplements for different health conditions.
- Ensure that there are no contraindications with your current medications and the supplement and herbal regimen that you are currently on or would like to be on.
- Management or resolution of your health conditions with natural herbs and supplements.